Your cart is currently empty!
Air Compressor 2HP (Industrial Grade)
This Industrial Grade Compressor is a powerful and reliable solution for various industrial applications. Designed for heavy-duty use, this air compressor delivers optimum air pressure and efficiency.
7 users have this item in wishlist
- Powerful Performance: With a 2HP motor, this air compressor generates ample power to handle demanding tasks, providing a steady and continuous supply of compressed air.
- Large Air Tank: The generously sized 140-liter tank ensures an extended operation time, reducing the need for frequent refilling and improving overall productivity.
- Sturdy Construction: Built with industrial-grade materials, this air compressor is durable and designed to withstand rugged working conditions, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- User-Friendly Controls: The air compressor is equipped with easy-to-use controls and gauges, allowing operators to monitor the pressure and adjust settings effortlessly.
- Safety Features: The compressor is equipped with safety measures to prevent overheating and overpressure, ensuring safe and reliable operation.
- Versatile Applications: Whether it’s powering pneumatic tools, inflating tires, or running air-powered machinery, this air compressor is capable of handling a wide range of tasks.
|Power||2 HP, Single Phase|
|Tank Capacity||150 Liters|
|Max Pressure||8 Kg/cm2 / 120 PSI|
|Air Delivery||8.2 CFM|
|Motor Speed||1440 RPM|
|Dimensions||940 x 432 x 1220 mm|
- Check Oil Levels: Regularly inspect and maintain the oil levels in the compressor’s pump to ensure smooth operation and prevent damage due to insufficient lubrication.
- Clean Air Filters: Keep the air filters clean and free from dust and debris. Clogged filters can reduce airflow and strain the compressor, affecting its efficiency.
- Inspect Belts and Hoses: Check the belts and hoses regularly for signs of wear or damage. Replace any worn-out components to prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Monitor Pressure Levels: Use the pressure gauges to monitor the compressor’s output pressure. Ensure that it operates within the recommended range to avoid overpressure situations.
- Drain Moisture: Periodically drain accumulated moisture from the air tank to prevent corrosion and maintain the quality of compressed air.
- Keep the Compressor Clean: Keep the compressor and its surrounding area clean to prevent dust and debris from entering the system and affecting performance.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensure that the compressor is placed in a well-ventilated area to prevent overheating and maintain a safe working environment.
- Use the Correct Power Supply: Use the appropriate power supply and voltage to avoid electrical hazards and potential damage to the compressor.
- Relief Valves: Check and maintain the relief valves regularly to ensure proper functioning and prevent overpressure accidents.
- Shut Down Properly: Always shut down the compressor correctly after use and disconnect it from the power source to prevent accidental start-ups.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?