Your cart is currently empty!
Applicator for Latex/ Water based Adhesive
Even & precise glue coating for leather, fabric, paper and more. Powered by an electric motor, perfect for footwear, packaging, textiles & stationery industry. Compact, durable design ensures reliable performance.
₹23,500 – ₹27,500
- Glue Tank Capacity- 0.5 Ltr
- Application Roller: The Machine is equipped with 10 Inch roller. The Rollers spreads the glue evenly over the surface of the material being bonded.
- This adhesive applicator is suitable for whole coating only.
- It can be used for materials such as Leather, Insole Board, Stationery, Cardboards, Shoe components, Eva sheets etc.
|Gluing Width||0-260 mm|
|Outline Dimensions||460 x 280 x 290mm|
The Latex Adhesive Applicator (Roller Type) is relatively low-maintenance, regular cleaning and lubrication is recommended to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Safety Guards: The machine has a safety guard to prevent contact with the rollers and other moving parts.
- Proper Training: Operators should receive proper training on the operation and safety of the machine.
- Electrical Safety: Ensure that the machine is properly grounded, and electrical connections are secure to prevent electrical shocks.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
Our machines are designed with safety as a top priority. They come equipped with safety features such as emergency stop buttons, safety guards, and sensors to prevent accidents.
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?
The lead time for delivery of the machines will depend on the type of machine and the location of the customer. For orders in Delhi NCR, we strive to deliver the machine within 48 hours. For orders outside Delhi NCR, the delivery time will depend on the location and the preferred mode of transport. We will provide an estimated delivery time when you place your order.
- Stepping Up: Exploring the Thriving Footwear Manufacturing Business in India
- Exploring Shoe-Making Techniques: A Comparison of Sock Lasting and Stuck On Processes
- Trends & Innovations in the Footwear Industry
- Brands that are making a difference
- A Guide to Choosing the Right Machinery for Your Manufacturing Facility