Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic 360° Sole Pressing/ Attaching Machine (Pneumatic)
This is a state-of-the-art solution for attaching outsoles to uppers in the production of various shoe types, including casual shoes, sports shoes, and others. This machine employs a unique combination of air pressure and vacuum technology, ensuring a perfect fit without the risks associated with traditional oil pressurization systems. Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient, it represents a significant advancement in footwear manufacturing technology.
- Air Pressure and Vacuum Technology: Utilizes air pressure and vacuum pump to ensure all-around pressing of the toe, shoe edges, heel, and sole, resulting in a perfect fit.
- Oil-Free Pressurization System: Avoids the risk of oil leakage pollution, offering an eco-friendly and safer alternative to traditional methods.
- Positioning Plates for Shoe Head and Heel: Equipped with adjustable positioning plates to accommodate different shoe last sizes, ensuring wrinkle-free fitting of the vamp.
- Safety Features: Includes independent safety grating and emergency stop button switches on both sides for secure operation.
- Versatility: Eliminates the need for custom bottom pressing dies, accommodating various shoe types and sizes and saving costs.
- Energy Efficiency: With a power consumption of 1.5KW, it saves over 50% of power compared to traditional presses.
|L1100 x W980 x H1750mm
- Regular Inspections: Check for any signs of wear or damage, especially in the vacuum pump and air pressure systems.
- Clean and Lubricate Moving Parts: Regularly clean and lubricate moving parts to ensure smooth operation.
- Check Safety Features: Regularly test safety features, including the safety grating and emergency stop buttons, for proper functionality.
- Vacuum Pump Maintenance: Periodically service the vacuum pump to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Operator Training: Ensure that all operators are thoroughly trained in the machine’s use and safety protocols.
- Protective Equipment: Operators should wear appropriate safety gear, including safety shoes and gloves.
- Clear Workspace: Keep the area around the machine free of clutter and obstructions to prevent accidents.
- Electrical Safety: Regularly inspect electrical components for signs of damage or wear. Always disconnect the power supply during maintenance.