Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic Hole & Eyelet Punching Machine (Double Channel)
This Automatic Punching & Eyeleting Machine is a highly efficient and versatile equipment designed for the eyelet riveting of high-grade leather shoes, leather goods, clothing bags, office supplies, and other industries. It’s especially suitable for various leather products, knitted fabrics, and composite materials, offering high precision and consistency in punching and eyeleting tasks.
- Intelligent Control: The machine adopts intelligent control, entering standby mode when the main motor does not start, ensuring high efficiency and energy saving.
- Successive Operation: Capable of completing punching and riveting in the same station, ensuring quick, accurate, and increased product yield.
- Durable Materials: Punching and riveting die are made from imported high-strength alloy materials, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Laser Positioning: Facilitates easier and more accurate riveting with laser positioning technology.
- Scram System Design: Provides security and safety for machine maintenance and operation, ensuring a safe working environment.
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the machine clean and free of debris, particularly in the punching and eyeletting areas.
- Lubrication: Ensure all moving parts are regularly lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Die Inspection: Regularly inspect the punching and riveting dies for signs of wear or damage and replace them as necessary.
- Check Electrical Components: Periodically inspect electrical components, including connections and wiring, for signs of wear or damage.
- Scram System Test: Regularly test the scram system to ensure it is functioning correctly for safety purposes.
- Training: Ensure operators are adequately trained in machine operation, maintenance, and safety procedures.
- Protective Equipment: Operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses and gloves.
- Machine Operation: Never bypass safety systems or operate the machine without proper safeguards in place.
- Emergency Procedures: Make sure all operators are familiar with emergency stop controls and procedures.
- Maintenance Protocol: Follow lockout/tagout protocols when servicing the machine to ensure it cannot be started accidentally.
- Regular Safety Checks: Perform regular safety checks to ensure all components are functioning correctly and safely.