Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic Slipper Hole Drilling Machine
The Automatic Slipper Hole Drilling Machine, specifically designed for the production of flip flops and slippers, is a vital piece of equipment in the footwear industry. This machine automates the drilling process for EVA, PE, and other rubber soles, ensuring high efficiency and precision. It’s equipped to handle high volumes, drilling up to 3600 pairs of soles per hour, making it an essential asset for mass production settings.
- Automatic Feeding and Drilling: Features a double station setup for high-efficiency drilling.
- Front Output: Automatically outputs drilled soles for convenient and fast processing.
- Easy Installation: The machine is designed for ease of installation and setup.
- High Efficiency: Capable of drilling up to 3600 pairs of soles per hour.
- High Precision: Ensures high hole accuracy with a smooth surface finish.
|Three-Phase AC 220V/380V/415V/440V
|1100 x 1060 x 1450MM
|N.W.: 315KG, G.W.: 368KG
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the machine and drilling components clean to ensure smooth operation.
- Check Moving Parts: Regularly inspect and lubricate moving parts for optimal performance.
- Drill Bit Maintenance: Inspect and replace drill bits as needed to maintain drilling precision.
- System Check: Periodically check the automatic feeding and output systems for any blockages or mechanical issues.
- Safety Checks: Ensure all safety guards and emergency stops are functioning correctly.
- Training: Operators should be thoroughly trained on the machine’s operation, including feeding, drilling, and emergency procedures.
- Protective Equipment: Operators should wear appropriate safety gear, including eye protection and ear protection, due to the noise and debris produced during drilling.
- Machine Operation: Never bypass safety systems or operate the machine without proper safeguards in place.
- Emergency Procedures: Ensure that all operators know how to quickly and safely shut down the machine in case of an emergency.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct regular safety inspections to ensure that the machine is in good working order and that all safety protocols are being followed.