Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic Slipper Strap Fixing/Fitting Machine
The Automatic Slipper Strap Fixing/Fitting Machine is an essential machine for slipper and flip-flop manufacturing, designed to automate the strap fixing process with efficiency and precision. This machine is perfect for businesses looking to streamline their production process and increase output with its capability to handle a variety of sole materials.
- Automatic Feeding and Output: Automates the strap fixing process, allowing for continuous and efficient operation.
- High Efficiency: Capable of handling up to 600 pairs of slippers per hour, maximizing production capacity.
- New Design: Features a modern and efficient design, making it an attractive addition to the production line.
- Easy to Operate: Designed for ease of use, allowing for operation without the need for highly technical personnel.
- Economical and Practical: Offers a cost-effective solution for slipper strap fixing needs, with practical functionality and durability.
|Single-phase AC 110V/220V/240V
|820 x 600 x 1270mm
- Routine Cleaning: Keep the machine clean, especially the strap fixing components, to prevent any malfunction or decrease in efficiency.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of all moving parts and replace any worn-out components.
- Lubrication: Ensure all moving parts are lubricated as per the manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain smooth operation.
- Pressure Check: Regularly check the air pressure system for leaks or drops in pressure and maintain it within the recommended range.
- Safety Mechanisms: Check that all safety guards and emergency stops are functioning properly.
- Operator Training: Ensure that all operators are adequately trained in machine operation, including safety procedures and emergency measures.
- Protective Equipment: Encourage the use of appropriate personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses and gloves.
- Clear Workspace: Maintain a clean and organized workspace to prevent accidents or interference with machine operation.
- Emergency Procedures: Familiarize all operators with the location and operation of emergency stop controls.
- Regular Safety Audits: Conduct regular safety audits to ensure the machine and work area adhere to safety standards.