Your cart is currently empty!
Disc Feed Insole/Stroble Sewing Machine (With Auto Lubrication)
This is a professional-grade sewing machine built for precise and efficient stitching of insoles. Its advanced disc feed mechanism and automatic lubrication system guarantee smooth operation and superior sewing results. Ideal for insole/ stroble sewing, this machine combines performance, reliability, and ease of use.
- Disc Feed Mechanism: The machine features a unique disc feed mechanism that provides consistent and smooth fabric feeding. This mechanism ensures even and accurate stitching of insole materials, resulting in clean and professional-looking seams.
- Insole Stitching Capability: The machine is designed specifically for stitching insoles and excels in handling various materials used for insole construction, such as leather, fabric, and synthetic materials. It can sew through multiple layers and thick materials with ease, providing strong and durable seams.
- Auto Lubrication System: The built-in automatic lubrication system ensures that the machine’s moving parts are properly lubricated always. This promotes smooth operation, reduces friction, and extends the machine’s life span. Regular lubrication also minimizes the need for manual maintenance.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: The machine allows for easy adjustment of the stitch length to accommodate different sewing requirements. You can customize the stitch length to achieve desired seam tightness and appearance.
|Sewing speed||1800 s.p.m|
|Height of presser foot||33mm|
|Dimension||430 x 450 x 365mm|
|No. of Needles||Single needle|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.