Your cart is currently empty!
Flesh Trimming Machine (Heavy Duty) (Head Only)
Efficient and precise trimming with our Flesh Trimming Machine. Perfect for footwear, plastics, and more. Achieve clean finishes effortlessly.
- Efficient Trimming: The Flesh Trimming Machine is designed to trim various fleshes quickly and accurately, saving time and ensuring clean cuts for a professional finish.
- User-Friendly Operation: This machine is motor-operated, providing ease of use for operators. Its simple controls make it accessible for both experienced and novice users.
- Versatile Application: The Flesh Trimming Machine is suitable for trimming fleshes in a wide range of materials, including footwear, plastics, and other industry-specific materials. It offers versatility to meet diverse trimming needs.
- Precision Cutting: The machine is engineered to deliver precise cutting results, allowing for clean and consistent trims on different types of fleshes. This feature ensures high-quality finishes and reduces material waste.
|Net Weight||30 kg (head only)|
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the machine after each use to remove any residual material or debris. Use a soft cloth and mild cleaning agents to prevent damage to the machine’s surfaces.
- Lubrication: Apply lubrication to the moving parts of the machine periodically. This helps maintain smooth operation and extends the machine’s life span.
- Blade Maintenance: Check the condition of the blades regularly. Sharpen or replace them necessary to ensure optimal cutting performance.
- Inspection and Adjustment: Regularly inspect the machine for signs of wear, loose connections, or any abnormalities. Perform any necessary adjustments or repairs to keep the machine in optimal working condition.
- Operator Safety: Provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety goggles and gloves to operators. Ensure they are trained in the safe operation of the machine and follow all safety guidelines.
- Machine Stability: Ensure the Flash Trimming Machine is placed on a stable surface and securely fastened to prevent movement during operation. This reduces the risk of accidents and ensures operator safety.
- Power Safety: Connect the machine to a stable power source and follow electrical safety guidelines to prevent electrical hazards. Avoid exposing the machine to water or moisture.
- Blade Handling: Exercise caution when handling and changing blades. Ensure the machine is switched off and disconnected from the power source before performing any blade-related tasks.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?