Your cart is currently empty!
Hot melt Edge Coating Machine (5 mm Coating)
Achieve precise and seamless edge coating with our advanced Hot Melt Applicator. Applies adhesive seamlessly to paper, footwear, bags, belts, cardboard, plastic, and many more for a flawless finish.
- This applicator is suitable for Hot-Melt Adhesives, consists of Heated tank and heated glue nozzles.
- This machine is used for Line application. The coating is even and uniform.
- The machine has a glue control system, the glue thickness can be adjusted easily.
- The heated glue tanks are treated with Teflon which help in preventing carbonization of hot melt adhesives.
- The machine also has a thermostatic exhaust fan to maintain Machine temperature.
- This applicator is highly recommended for component edge coting in courier bags, stationery, packaging, labelling, footwear etc.
|Tank Capacity||1 kg|
|Melting Rate||3 kg/hr|
|Total Power||2 kW|
|Max Operating Temp.||250°C|
|Air Pressure||4 kg/cm2|
|Dimensions||480 x 370 x 520 mm|
- Weekly Cleaning: Weekly clean the machine and adhesive tank to prevent adhesive buildup and contamination.
- Temperature Control: Check and adjust the temperature control regularly to ensure that the machine is operating at the correct temperature.
- Lubrication: Lubricate the moving parts of the machine regularly to prevent wear and tear and ensure smooth operation.
- Inspect Rollers: Inspect the rollers regularly for wear and damage and replace them if necessary.
- Replace Worn Parts: Replace any worn or damaged parts immediately to prevent further damage and ensure safe operation.
- Always wear protective gear, such as gloves and safety glasses, when operating the machine.
- Keep hands and loose clothing away from the roller and other moving parts.
- Do not touch the heated parts of the machine when in operation.
- Make sure the machine is properly grounded to prevent electrical shock.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for safe operation of the machine.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?