Your cart is currently empty!
Hydraulic 4-Column Beam Cutting Press (40 Ton)
A versatile and powerful machine designed to cut various materials with precision and efficiency. With adjustable cutting force, stroke length and cutting speed, this hydraulic press provides smooth and consistent cutting results.
- Hydraulic cutting force: The press utilizes hydraulic pressure to deliver consistent and smooth cutting force, ensuring precise and clean cuts.
- Adjustable settings: The cutting force, stroke length, and cutting speed can be easily adjusted to accommodate different materials and cutting requirements.
- Four-column design: The sturdy four-column design provides stability and rigidity, minimizing vibrations and ensuring accurate and repeatable cuts.
- Wide worktable: The spacious worktable allows for the cutting of large pieces of material and enables multiple cuts at once, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Versatility and options: The press is available in different sizes and configurations to suit various cutting needs. Optional features such as programmable controllers and automatic feeding systems enhance functionality and convenience.
- High-quality construction: Made of welded steel, the press is durable and built to withstand rigorous use, providing long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Suitable for diverse materials: The press is designed to cut a wide range of materials including leather, textiles, plastics, rubber, and foam, making it a versatile solution for various industries and applications.
- Easy operation and maintenance: The press is user-friendly, with intuitive controls and easy-to-access components for hassle-free operation. Regular maintenance ensures optimal performance and extends the machine’s lifespan.
|Maximum Cutting Force||400 KN (40 Ton)|
|Tension Distance (mm)||60-160 mm|
|Area of Work Table (mm)||1600 x 600 mm|
|Stroke Adjusting Range||5-100|
|Motor Power||2.2 KW|
|Weight (Approx.)||2000 KG|
|Oil Tank Capacity||60 Ltrs|
- Keep the machine clean and free from debris. Regularly remove any dust or scraps that may accumulate on the worktable and cutting area.
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts, such as the hydraulic cylinder and guide rails, to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear.
- Check and tighten all bolts and screws to ensure the machine’s stability and structural integrity.
- Monitor the hydraulic system regularly, checking for leaks, maintaining proper oil levels, and replacing or filtering the hydraulic oil as needed.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for regular inspection and servicing of the machine’s components, such as the cutting knife, hydraulic pump, and electrical system.
- Ensure the machine is placed on a stable and level surface to prevent accidents or instability during operation.
- Never reach into the cutting area while the machine is in operation. Keep hands and other body parts clear to avoid injuries.
- Regularly inspect the machine’s safety features, such as emergency stop buttons and safety sensors, to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Disconnect power supply and follow lockout/tagout procedures before performing any maintenance or repairs on the machine.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?