Your cart is currently empty!
Re Lasting Machine (Pneumatic)
This is a cutting-edge solution designed to efficiently re-last molded shoes onto footwear lasts. This innovative machine operates using pneumatic pressure, enabling precise and uniform re-lasting processes.
- Pneumatic Operation: The pneumatic system in this relasting machine provides powerful and controlled pressure for accurate re-lasting. It ensures a secure fit of the molded shoe onto the footwear lasts, enhancing the overall quality of the final product.
- Improved Efficiency: By automating the re-lasting process, this machine streamlines production and reduces the time and effort required for manual re-lasting. The increased efficiency translates to higher output and cost savings.
- User-Friendly Design: The Pneumatic Relasting Machine is designed with ease of use in mind. Its intuitive controls and straightforward operation make it accessible for operators of various skill levels, minimizing the need for extensive training.
- Precise Re-Lasting: The pneumatic pressure ensures even and precise re-lasting, resulting in shoes that conform accurately to the lasts. This level of precision enhances the fit and comfort of the final product.
- Versatile Application: This machine is primarily used for re-lasting assembled shoes onto the footwear lasts. Its versatility allows it to handle a wide range of shoe types and sizes, accommodating various footwear designs.
- Durable Construction: The Pneumatic Relasting Machine is built with high-quality materials and robust construction, ensuring longevity and reliability even under continuous operation.
- Cost-Effective Solution: By reducing the need for manual labor and improving productivity, this machine offers a cost-effective solution for manufacturers, optimizing their production processes.
- Time-Saving: With the pneumatic re-lasting process, shoes can be quickly and efficiently attached to the lasts, saving valuable time and enabling faster turnaround times.
|Dimensions||609 x 685 x 1065 mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the machine clean and free from dust, debris, and any foreign objects. Regularly wipe down the exterior surfaces and clear any accumulated material from the working area.
- Lubrication: Regularly inspect and apply lubricants to pneumatic components and other critical areas.
- Inspection of Components: Periodically inspect all components, including hoses, valves, fittings, and connectors, for signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Replace any faulty or damaged parts promptly to prevent operational issues.
- Air Compressor Maintenance: If the machine is powered by an air compressor, ensure the compressor is well-maintained and in good working condition. Regularly check air pressure levels and perform maintenance tasks as recommended by the compressor manufacturer.
- Calibration: Regularly calibrate the pneumatic pressure settings to ensure accurate and consistent re-lasting results. Consult the machine’s user manual for guidance on calibration procedures.
- Operator Training: Provide proper training to machine operators on its safe and efficient operation. Ensure they understand the maintenance procedures and are capable of identifying potential issues.
- Proper Installation: Install the machine on a stable and level surface to prevent any accidental movement or tipping during operation.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere strictly to the manufacturer’s safety guidelines, including maximum pressure limits, operating conditions, and recommended safety practices.
- Emergency Stop: Familiarize operators with the emergency stop feature and its location. Ensure they know how to use it effectively in case of any unexpected issues.
- Restricted Access: Restrict access to the machine’s operating area to authorized personnel only, minimizing the risk of accidents and unauthorized use.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?