Your cart is currently empty!
Inner Flesh Trimming Machine
Widely used for trimming unwanted excess material that is produced during manufacturing processes. Enjoy smooth and accurate trimming with its high speed motor-operation & compact blade design.
- Inner Trimming: This machine is specifically designed to trim fleshes from the inner side of materials, ensuring precise and clean cuts. It enables you to achieve a professional finish and improve the overall quality of your products.
- Motor-Operated: The Inner Flesh Trimming Machine is equipped with a powerful motor for efficient operation. This motor-driven functionality simplifies the trimming process and allows for consistent and reliable results.
- Ease of Use: Designed with user-friendliness in mind, this machine is easy to operate. Its intuitive controls and ergonomic features make it accessible for operators of all skill levels, saving time and effort during trimming operations.
- Wide Application: The Inner Flash Trimming Machine is suitable for use in various industries, including footwear, plastics, and other materials. It offers versatility to meet the trimming needs of different products and materials.
|Net Weight||35 kg|
|Dimensions||570 x 260 x 510mm|
- Clean the machine after each use to remove any debris or residue that may affect its performance.
- Regularly inspect the blade for signs of wear or damage. Replace the blade if necessary to maintain cutting efficiency and safety.
- Lubricate moving parts, such as the blade shaft or motor bearings periodically.
- Check and tighten any loose bolts or screws to maintain the machine’s stability and structural integrity.
- Wear appropriate safety glasses, gloves, and hearing protection, to protect against potential hazards.
- Ensure a stable and secure working surface for the machine to prevent tipping or accidental movement during operation.
- Keep hands and fingers away from the cutting area and blade to avoid injuries.
- Disconnect the power source before performing any maintenance tasks on the machine.
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?