Your cart is currently empty!
Single Needle High Post Bed Sewing Machine (18 Inch)
This is a powerful and versatile sewing machine designed for stitching high ankle shoes, handbags, duffle bags and other items that require precise and sturdy stitching.
"Please note: Actual product/color may vary slightly."
- High Post Bed Design: Offers ample clearance and working space for easy maneuvering around high ankle shoes and bulky handbag components.
- Single Needle Walking Foot Mechanism: Ensures even movement of fabric or materials, preventing slippage and ensuring consistent stitch formation, making it ideal for thick and heavy materials.
- 18-Inch Post Height: Provides greater control and flexibility when working with high ankle shoes and spacious handbag designs.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Built with sturdy materials and components, this machine is designed to handle heavy-duty stitching tasks with ease.
|Sewing Speed||1600 S.P.M|
|Post Height||450 mm|
|Stitch Length||6 mm|
|Height of Presser Foot||15 mm|
|CBM (mm)||680 x 380 x 915 mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.
Can I see a demo of the machine before I buy it?
What is the life of the machine?
What is the warranty period for your machines?