Your cart is currently empty!
Cylinder Bed Single Needle Zig Zag Sewing Machine (With Tape Binding)
A versatile and efficient solution for various applications, including zigzag tape binding on shoe uppers, bags, orthopedics, linings, and more. With its cylinder bed design and zigzag stitching capability, this machine is widely used in the textile, upholstery, and footwear industries.
- Cylinder Bed Design: The cylinder bed design of this sewing machine provides a cylindrical surface that allows easy access and manoeuvrability around curved and cylindrical materials. This feature is especially useful for binding applications, as it ensures smooth and even stitching along curved edges and corners.
- Single Needle Zig Zag Stitching: The machine is equipped with a single needle that can create zigzag stitches. This stitching technique is ideal for binding tasks, as it offers secure and durable seam finishes while allowing for flexibility and stretch in the fabric.
- Tape Binding Attachment: The machine comes with a tape binding attachment that enables efficient and precise binding of fabric edges. It allows you to attach binding tape seamlessly, ensuring clean and professional-looking finished edges.
- Stitch Width and Length Adjustment: The machine offers adjustable stitch width and length, providing flexibility to accommodate different fabric thicknesses and binding requirements. This feature allows for customization and fine-tuning of stitches for optimal results.
|Sewing Speed||2000 S.P.M|
|Stitch Length||10 mm|
|Height of Presser Foot||8 mm|
|CBM (mm)||630 x 260 x 480 mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.