Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic Slipper Edge Grinding Machine
The Automatic Slipper Edge Grinding Machine is a powerful and efficient tool designed for the precise grinding and trimming of various sole materials, including EVA, PE, and other rubber soles typically used in flip flops and slippers. This machine automates the edge grinding process, significantly increasing production capacity and providing a smooth, high-quality finish to the sole edges.
- Automatic Feeding and Grinding: Equipped with a double station for high-efficiency grinding and trimming.
- Side Output: Automatically outputs the finished soles, making the process convenient and fast.
- High Efficiency: Capable of handling up to 1600 pairs of soles per hour, ensuring high productivity.
- User-Friendly: The machine is designed to be easy to operate, requiring no technical expertise.
- Versatile Application: Suitable for EVA, PE, and other rubber soles without vamps.
|Three-Phase AC 220V/380V/415V/440V
|1450 x 1210 x 1530mm
|N.W.: 560KG, G.W.: 600KG
- Routine Cleaning: Regularly clean the machine, especially the grinding area, to prevent buildup and ensure smooth operation.
- Grinding Wheel Inspection: Check the condition of the grinding wheel regularly and replace it when it’s worn or damaged.
- Lubrication: Ensure that all moving parts are well-lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Air Pressure System: Check the air pressure system regularly, including hoses and fittings, for any leaks or signs of wear.
- Safety Mechanisms: Regularly test emergency stops and other safety mechanisms to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Operator Training: Ensure that all operators are properly trained in the machine’s use and understand the safety procedures.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate protective equipment, including eye protection and ear protection, due to debris and noise.
- Clear Workspace: Maintain a clear workspace around the machine to prevent any accidents or interference with the operation.
- Emergency Procedures: Make sure operators are familiar with and can easily access the emergency stop button or procedure.
- Regular Safety Checks: Perform regular safety checks to ensure all guards are in place and the machine is in safe working condition.