Your cart is currently empty!
Footwear Lasting Conveyor (Belt Type)
This is the perfect solution for precise and efficient lasting of footwear uppers. This conveyor features a temperature controllers with near infra red (NIR) heaters which rapidly dries the gluing layer of the vamp and the bottom, enhancing productivity and reducing waiting time.
- Efficient Drying: The Near Infra Red (NIR) heaters penetrate the gluing layer, ensuring rapid and effective drying of the footwear uppers.
- Adjustable Speed: The speed control drive allows flexible adjustment of the conveyor belt speed according to different materials, improving product quality and yield.
- Customizable Length: The length of the oven can be tailored to specific needs, making installation and disassembly easy and fast.
- Energy Saving: The hot air circulation system minimizes electric consumption, promoting energy efficiency.
- Temperature Control: Each oven section’s temperature is automatically controlled and can be adjusted independently, ensuring ease of operation.
- Durable Construction: The outer appearance is coated with plastic powder, providing anti-wear, anti-oxidation, and long-lasting durability.
|Structure||Mild Steel & Stainless Steel|
|Belt||Green PVC Belt|
|Gear Motor||ABP/ Bharat Bijli/ Crompton|
|Heating Chambers||1 X 10 Feet (standard)|
|Heater Options||NIR Lamps or Air Heaters|
|Chamber Sizes Available||6, 8, 10, 12 Feet|
|Electrical Fittings||L&T or Schneider|
|Electrical Wirings||Polycab & RR|
|Temperature Controller||Delta/ Multispan/ Alfa|
|Speed Controller||VDF (Delta)|
|Length||32 Feet (can be customized as per requirement)|
|Dimensions||32 x 4 x 3.5 Feet (standard)|
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the conveyor clean and free from debris, dust, and accumulated materials. Regularly inspect and clean the heating chambers and heaters to ensure optimal performance.
- Lubrication: Lubricate moving parts and components as per the manufacturer’s guidelines to prevent friction and ensure smooth operation.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the conveyor for signs of wear, damage, or loose components. Address any issues promptly to avoid potential breakdowns.
- Electrical Connections: Check electrical connections and wires regularly to ensure they are secure and free from damage.
- Heater Calibration: Calibrate the temperature settings of the heaters periodically to maintain accurate and consistent drying.
- Protective Gear: When operating the conveyor, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves and safety goggles to prevent contact with hot surfaces and moving parts.
- Training: Ensure that only trained and authorized personnel operate the conveyor. Provide proper training on its use and safety procedures.
- Emergency Stop: Familiarize all operators with the location and operation of the emergency stop button. In case of any emergency or malfunction, press the stop button immediately.
- Electric Safety: Avoid operating the conveyor with wet hands or in wet conditions. Ensure the power source and electrical connections are in good condition to prevent electric hazards.
- Avoid Overloading: Do not exceed the recommended productivity limit of 1000 pairs per 8 hours to prevent strain on the machine and maintain its efficiency.
- Temperature Precautions: Be cautious of the heated surfaces and NIR heaters, which can reach high temperatures. Avoid direct contact to prevent burns.
- Proper Ventilation: Use the conveyor in a well-ventilated area or install adequate ventilation systems to remove fumes and ensure a safe working environment.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine safety inspections to identify any potential hazards or issues with the conveyor, and take necessary corrective actions.