Your cart is currently empty!
Drum Type Sole Press Machine (Penumatic)
The Drum Type Sole Press ensures strong and durable bonding of soles to footwear uppers. With its pneumatic system and pressure control, it delivers optimal pressure for various footwear types.
1 user has this item in wishlist
- Drum type design allows for easy loading and unloading of shoes or boots.
- Pneumatic system ensures consistent and even pressure distribution for reliable and efficient bonding.
- Adjustable pressure settings to accommodate to various materials and shoe types.
- Compact and space-saving design for easy installation and can be used in any workspace.
|Air Pressure||6-7 KG/cm2|
|Compression Time||8-10 s|
|Outline Dimensions||950 x 600 x 1100 mm|
- Regular cleaning and lubrication of the machine’s filter regulator lubricator (FRL) to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Routine inspection and replacement of pressing bladders.
- Routine inspection of electrical and mechanical components for signs of wear or damage
- Replacement of worn or damaged parts as necessary to avoid safety hazards and maintain optimal performance.
- Make sure there are no pointed object in contact with the pressing bladders, this may cause damage to the bladders.
- Keeping loose clothing, jewelry, and long hair away from the machine’s moving parts to avoid entanglement.
- Properly training personnel on the safe operation and maintenance of the machine
What kind of safety features do your machines have?
What is the lead time for delivery of the machines?