Your cart is currently empty!
"Please note: Actual product/color may vary slightly."
Chemical Nature: Copolyimide
- Softening Point (R&B): 100 – 110 °C
- Viscosity at 160°C: 3800-4800 mPa.s
- Specific Gravity: 0.98 g/cm³
- Color: Transparent Amber
- Maximum Load: 10 N/mm²
- Ultimate Elongation: 15%
- Modulus of Elasticity: 250 N/mm²
Other Typical Specifications:
- Setting Time: Fast
- Work Temperature: 145 – 155 °C
Direction of Use
- Ensure the work area is well-ventilated and free from contaminants.
- Heat the adhesive to the recommended work temperature of 145 – 155 °C.
- Apply the melted adhesive evenly to the surfaces to be bonded using a suitable applicator.
- Quickly join the parts together, ensuring proper alignment.
- Allow the adhesive to cool and solidify to achieve a strong, flexible bond.
Storage & Packaging
- Store the product in a dry environment away from humidity and light to maintain its quality.
- When using the product, carefully follow all safety data sheet guidelines and recommendations.
- Due to the wide variety of materials and applications, it is essential for the user to conduct preliminary tests to determine the product’s suitability for the specific intended use.
- Our Polyamide Hot Melt Glue Granules are conveniently packaged in 20 Kg net bags to ensure easy handling and storage.
- As BS – G705 is applied in a hot state, it is essential to wear appropriate clothing and eye protection while handling and applying the adhesive.
- To ensure safety, use adequate ventilation systems to effectively remove any hot melt fumes or vapors generated during the application process.
- Avoid mixing BS – G705 with other adhesives and sealants, as it may compromise the adhesive’s performance and bonding properties.
- After use, always keep the adhesive containers and applicators covered to prevent contamination and maintain the adhesive’s quality.
- Store BS – G705 adhesive in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures, to preserve its shelf life and adhesive properties.
Can I see a demo of the machine before I buy it?
What is the life of the machine?
What is the warranty period for your machines?