Your cart is currently empty!
Hydraulic Ironing Machine (Width: 600mm)
A versatile and efficient solution designed to provide precise and consistent ironing for various materials, including leather belts. This machine features a heated top roller and a rubber-wrapped bottom roller, making it suitable for leatherworking and other applications. With speed adjustment, temperature control, and roller thickness adjustment, it offers flexibility and ease of use.
- Heated Top Roller: The top roller of the machine is heated, enabling it to provide effective and uniform ironing. This feature is crucial for achieving the desired finish on materials like leather belts.
- Rubber-Wrapped Bottom Roller: The bottom roller is wrapped with rubber, ensuring a smooth and even contact surface with the material being ironed. This helps prevent damage to the material and ensures consistent results.
- Speed Adjuster: The machine is equipped with a speed adjuster that allows you to control the working speed. This feature is essential for adapting the machine to different materials and ironing requirements.
- Temperature Controller: The temperature controller enables precise adjustment of the roller’s temperature. You can set the temperature based on the material you are working with, ensuring optimal ironing results.
- Roller Thickness Adjusting System: The machine features a roller thickness adjusting system on top, allowing you to adjust the distance between the rollers to accommodate various material thicknesses.
|Machine Dimension||1260x 700×1500 mm|
- Roller Cleaning: Regularly clean the upper roller and lower rubber-wrapped roller to remove any residue or buildup that may affect performance.
- Lubrication: Apply lubricants to the machine’s moving parts, hinges, and bearings as recommended by the manufacturer. Regular lubrication ensures smooth operation and extends the machine’s lifespan.
- Temperature Adjustment: Calibrate and adjust the temperature controller as needed for different materials. Allow the upper roller to heat up properly each time you use the machine.
- Roller Thickness Adjustment: The roller thickness adjusting system should be maintained and adjusted as necessary to accommodate various material thicknesses.
- Power Supply: If the machine doesn’t work after switching it on, turn the power supply switch to the opposite side and try again. Ensure that the power source is properly connected.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the entire machine, including electrical and hydraulic components, to identify any potential issues or wear and tear. Address these issues promptly to prevent breakdowns.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Create a maintenance schedule based on the manufacturer’s recommendations. Perform routine maintenance tasks such as belt replacement, filter cleaning or replacement, and hydraulic fluid checks.
- Safety Checks: Periodically review and test the emergency stop system to ensure it functions correctly.
- Operator Training: Ensure that operators are properly trained in using the Hydraulic Ironing Machine. They should be familiar with its operation, safety features, and emergency procedures.
- Emergency Stop: Familiarize operators with the location and use of the emergency stop feature. In case of an emergency, pressing this button should immediately stop all machine operations.
- Pressure Gauge: Regularly check and calibrate the pressure gauge to ensure accurate pressure readings. Proper pressure control is essential for safety and quality.
- Foot Press Control: When the machine is not in use, ensure that the foot press control (if present) is released to prevent accidental activation of the rollers.
- Proper Clothing: Operators should wear appropriate clothing, including safety glasses, gloves, and any other necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Machine Location: Place the machine in a well-ventilated area with adequate lighting. Ensure that there are no obstacles or tripping hazards around the machine.
- Electrical Safety: Regularly inspect the electrical components, wiring, and connections for any loose or damaged parts. Ensure that the electrical system is in good working order to prevent electrical accidents.
- Hydraulic System: If the machine uses hydraulic systems, regularly inspect for leaks or malfunctions. Address any hydraulic-related issues promptly to maintain safe and efficient operation.
- Machine Stability: Ensure that the machine is properly secured to prevent it from tipping or shifting during operation.