Your cart is currently empty!
Hydraulic Flat Press Machine (Double Station)
This is a powerful and efficient solution for footwear pressing. With its 1.5KW motor, it generates a maximum pressure of 60kg/cm2, ensuring precise and optimal pressing force. The double head design simplifies the process, making it easy to align and position footwear, while the intuitive controls reduce training time, making operation effortless
- Powerful Performance: Equipped with a 1.5KW motor, this press generates a maximum pressure of 60kg/cm2, ensuring optimal pressing force.
- Easy Operation: The double head design simplifies the process, allowing for easy alignment and positioning of footwear. Intuitive controls make operation effortless, reducing training time.
- High Production Capacity: With a production capacity of 240 pairs per hour, this equipment meets demanding manufacturing schedules and customer orders promptly.
|Oil Tank Max. Stroke||50 Ltr|
|Dimensions (mm)||730 x 710 x 1860|
|Production Capacity||240 pairs/hour|
- Keep the machine clean and free from debris. Regularly remove any dust or scraps that may accumulate on the worktable and cutting area.
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts, such as the hydraulic cylinder and guide rails, to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear.
- Check and tighten all bolts and screws to ensure the machine’s stability and structural integrity.
- Monitor the hydraulic system regularly, checking for leaks, maintaining proper oil levels, and replacing or filtering the hydraulic oil as needed.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for regular inspection and servicing of the machine’s components, such as the cutting knife, hydraulic pump, and electrical system.
- Ensure the machine is placed on a stable and level surface to prevent accidents or instability during operation.
- Never reach into the cutting area while the machine is in operation. Keep hands and other body parts clear to avoid injuries.
- Regularly inspect the machine’s safety features, such as emergency stop buttons and safety sensors, to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Disconnect power supply and follow lockout/tagout procedures before performing any maintenance or repairs on the machine.