Your cart is currently empty!
Side Pressing Machine (Pneumatic)
Efficient for side pasting and bonding of slipper upper to soles. With its triple pneumatic cylinder system, this machine ensures a strong and durable bond. A preferred choice for producing various types of slider-type slippers/ sandals.
"Please note: Actual product/color may vary slightly."
- Triple Pneumatic Cylinder System: The side pressing machine is equipped with a triple pneumatic cylinder system, ensuring a strong and reliable bonding of slipper upper straps to soles. This feature guarantees a durable and long-lasting bond.
- Foot Pedal Operation: The machine is operated using a foot pedal, providing convenience and allowing for hands-free control. This feature enables the operator to focus on the precise positioning of the slipper components, enhancing workflow efficiency.
- Even Pressure Application: The side pressing machine applies even pressure from the top, left side, and right side of the slipper, ensuring uniform bonding. This feature helps to achieve a consistent and high-quality result, eliminating any potential weak spots in the bond.
- Versatile Application: The machine is specifically designed for the production of slides and various types of slider-type slippers.
- Enhanced Productivity: By providing efficient and effective bonding capabilities, the side pressing machine contributes to improved productivity. It streamlines the assembly process, reducing manual labor and saving time in slipper manufacturing.
- Cost-Effective Solution: The side pressing machine offers a cost-effective solution for slipper manufacturers. Its efficient bonding capabilities, versatility, and durability contribute to long-term cost savings, ensuring a favorable return on investment.
|Pneumatic Cylinders||Janatics (Triple Cylinders)|
|Dimensions||1275 x 600 x 1100 mm|
- Regularly inspect the machine for any signs of wear and tear, and promptly replace any damaged or worn-out parts.
- Keep the machine clean by removing any debris or adhesive residue after each use.
- Lubricate the moving parts according to the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensure that the machine is properly grounded to prevent electrical hazards.
- Keep hands and other body parts away from the pressing area to avoid injury.
- Disconnect the machine from the power source before performing any maintenance or repairs.
- Train operators on the safe and proper use of the machine and provide ongoing supervision to ensure adherence to safety protocols.
Can I see a demo of the machine before I buy it?
What is the life of the machine?
What is the warranty period for your machines?