Your cart is currently empty!
Leather Plate Pressing & Embossing Machine (Hydraulic)
The Leather Plate Embossing Machine is a versatile and powerful plate press designed for a wide range of applications, including plating, printing, drilling, embossing, die cutting, and kiss-cutting on various materials. With its high cutting power of 120 tons, this machine offers precision and efficiency in customizing components for footwear, leather goods, garments, interior trim, seating, and more.
- High Cutting Power: The Leather Plate Embossing Machine boasts a substantial cutting power of 120 tons, making it suitable for tasks requiring high tonnage and precision. It can easily cut and emboss a variety of materials.
- Versatility: This platen press is highly versatile and suitable for working with both synthetic and natural materials. It can handle various tasks such as plating, printing, drilling, and die-cutting.
- Customization: The machine allows you to customize components for different industries, including footwear, leather goods, garments, automotive interior trim, seating, and more. You can add drawings, carvings, embossed or debossed logos, and decorative elements.
- Automatic Operation: The work steps, including closing, pressing, heating (if equipped with a thermal plate), and opening, can be completely automatic. This automation streamlines the production process and enhances efficiency.
- Optional Thermal Plate: The PL series platen press comes with an optional thermal plate, making it ideal for plating and printing applications that require heat. The thermal plate can be heated to the desired temperature for specific processes.
|Cutting Area||550 x 600 mm|
|Max Cutting Power||120 Tons|
|Net Weight||1500 kg|
|Machine Dimension||1160 x 1380 x 1650 mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the machine clean by removing dust, debris, and residue from the cutting and embossing surfaces. Regular cleaning helps maintain cutting precision and prolongs the machine’s lifespan.
- Lubrication: Apply lubricants to the machine’s moving parts, hinges, and bearings as recommended by the manufacturer. Regular lubrication ensures smooth operation and reduces wear and tear.
- Check Hydraulic System: If the machine operates using a hydraulic system, regularly inspect the hydraulic components for leaks, proper pressure, and functionality. Address any hydraulic-related issues promptly.
- Electrical Components: Inspect the electrical components, wiring, and connections for any loose or damaged parts. Ensure that the electrical system is in good working order to prevent electrical accidents.
- Emergency Stop Function: Test the emergency stop function to ensure it immediately halts all machine operations in case of an emergency. Make sure all operators are familiar with its use.
- Safety Guards and Barriers: Ensure that all safety guards and barriers are in place and functioning correctly. They are designed to protect operators from moving parts during operation.
- Replace Cutting Tools: Regularly inspect the cutting and embossing tools for signs of wear or damage. Replace these tools as needed to maintain consistent cutting and embossing quality.
- Operator Training: Properly train operators in the safe use of the Leather Plate Embossing Machine. They should understand how to operate the machine, adjust settings, and follow safety procedures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Provide operators with appropriate PPE, such as safety glasses, gloves, and hearing protection, if necessary, to protect against potential hazards during machine operation.
- Machine Stability: Ensure that the machine is positioned securely on a stable and level surface to prevent any movement or tipping during operation.
- Safety Guards: Keep all safety guards and barriers in place during machine operation. Do not bypass or disable these safety features.
- Emergency Procedures: Establish clear emergency procedures and communication methods. Operators should know how to respond to machine malfunctions or emergencies and how to use the emergency stop function.
- Electrical Safety: When conducting maintenance or adjustments that involve electrical components, disconnect the machine from the power source to prevent accidental activation.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensure that the workspace is well-ventilated to dissipate any fumes or heat generated during the operation, especially if the machine includes a thermal plate.
- Machine Controls: Familiarize operators with all machine controls, including power switches, temperature controls (if applicable), and emergency stop buttons.