Your cart is currently empty!
Single Need Extra Long Arm Cylinder Bed Sewing Machine
When it comes to handling oversized sewing projects, our Extra Long Arm Cylinder Bed Sewing Machine stands as the ultimate solution. Crafted to tackle tasks like stitching tents, bags, and kits with ease, this machine offers unmatched capabilities and convenience.
- Extended Arm Clearance: The sewing machine boasts an extended 960mm arm clearance, providing ample space for working with large and bulky materials.
- Extra Large Shuttle Hook: Equipped with a specialized large shuttle hook assembly (204 type), this machine handles heavy-weight and extra heavy-weight materials and threads seamlessly.
- Extra High Lifting Foot: The presser foot offers an extraordinary lift of up to 20mm, accommodating a diverse range of heavy and extra heavy-weight fabrics.
- Reverse Stitch Lever: Seamlessly transition between forward and reverse stitching with the convenient reverse stitch lever.
- Large Stitch Capability: With a stitch length of up to 7.5mm, achieve both precision and versatility in your sewing projects.
- Built-in Bobbin Winder: The bobbin winder is thoughtfully positioned atop the sewing machine head for quick and effortless bobbin changes.
- Robust Construction: The machine’s extra heavy-duty cylinder arm shape and unique shuttle hook design ensure durability and efficient sewing performance.
|Max Sewing Speed||650 S.P.M|
|Stitch Length||11 mm|
|Presser Foot Lift Height||20 mm|
|Diameter of Cylinder||81 mm|
|Suitable for||Extra heavy materials|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.