Your cart is currently empty!
Travel Head Cutting Press (25 Ton)
The perfect solution for precision cutting. The hydraulic system ensures consistent cutting force, while the moving head design allows for easy material positioning. Adjustable stroke control and pressure regulator offer flexibility for various materials.
- High-Speed Travelling Head: Experience exceptional productivity and rapid operation with the high-speed travelling head, maximizing efficiency in your cutting processes.
- Dynamic Braking System: The cutting press comes with a powerful dynamic braking system, optimizing energy consumption and ensuring effective braking for the moving head.
- Energy-Saving Hydraulic System: Our machine is designed with an energy-saving hydraulic system that consumes less power while delivering the same cutting force as other branded machines.
- Durable Built Quality: The cutting press boasts a high-quality, durable frame and premium spare parts, reducing maintenance costs and enhancing the machine’s longevity.
|Maximum Cutting Force||25 Ton|
|Area of Working Area||60 x 20 Inch|
|Cutting Head Area||19 x 19 Inch|
|Stock Adjusting Range||Up to 6 Inch|
|Pressure Cylinder||Double Cylinder|
|Motor||3 HP, 1440 RPM (Bharat Bijli/ Crompton/ ABP)|
|Hydraulic Valve Pump||Yuken (Branded)|
|Direction Valve||Yuken (Branded)|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity||80 Litres|
|Punching Board Size||60 x 20 x 3 Inch|
|Machine Size||84 x 84 x 30 Inch|
|Electronics Parts||L&T and Schneider (Branded)|
|Stroke Capacity||In every 3 Seconds|
|Machine Weight||1300 Kg|
- Lubrication: Keep all moving parts well-lubricated according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Regularly inspect and apply lubricants to the cutting head, hydraulic components, and other mechanical parts.
- Cleaning: Regularly clean the cutting bed, safety guards, and surrounding areas to prevent debris buildup. Ensure that no foreign objects interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the hydraulic system, electrical connections, and safety features to identify any signs of wear, damage, or malfunction. Address any issues promptly by seeking professional assistance.
- Check Hydraulic Oil: Monitor the hydraulic oil levels regularly and replace or refill as needed. Ensure that the hydraulic oil no is 68.
- Training: Only trained and authorized personnel should operate the machine. Provide proper training to operators on its safe usage, including emergency procedures.
- Safety Guards: Always keep the safety guard on the cutting head in place during operation. The safety guard protects operators from potential accidents and prevents unauthorized access to moving parts.
- Power Supply: Ensure the machine is connected to a stable power supply with proper grounding. Avoid using extension cords or power sources with inadequate voltage.
- Material Handling: Properly position and secure the material being cut on the cutting bed. Avoid overloading the machine beyond its recommended capacity.
- Emergency Stop: Familiarize all operators with the location and use of the emergency stop button. This allows for immediate cessation of operation in case of emergencies.