Your cart is currently empty!
High Frequency Welding & Embossing Machine (Hydraulic)
This is a powerful 8 KW solution designed for precise and efficient welding of PVC and PU based products. With advanced features and robust construction, this machine ensures reliable performance for high-frequency welding and embossing applications.
- Anti-Spark Electric System: Equipped with an anti-spark electric system, this machine ensures safe operation and minimizes the risk of electrical hazards, providing peace of mind during usage.
- Safety Device: The inclusion of a safety device enhances operator safety by providing additional protection during operation, prioritizing the well-being of the user.
- Special Mechanical Structure: Featuring a special mechanical structure, this machine ensures uniform pressure for PVC welding, resulting in consistent and high-quality welding outcomes.
- Easy Tuning and Special Protection Circuit: The machine allows for easy tuning, enabling quick adjustments and precise control during the welding process. The special protection circuit safeguards the equipment from electrical fluctuations, enhancing its durability and longevity.
- Hydraulic Pressure Device: The hydraulic pressure device provides precise control over pressure, making it suitable for welding even challenging alignment products, increasing the versatility of the machine.
|Voltage||220V or 380V|
|Input Power||8.5 KVA|
|Frequency||27.12 or 40.68MHZ|
|Maximum Electrode Spacing||160-220mm|
|Working Table||350 x 700mm or 400 x 700mm|
|Temperature Control Range||50-300°C Adjustable|
|Welding Time||0-10s Adjustable|
|Table Size||1070 x 1210mm|
|Oil Capacity||30 Ltr.|
|Dimension||1070 x 1680 x 1560|
|Machine Weight||320 KG|
- Regular Hydraulic Pressure Check: Before starting each time, ensure the hydraulic pressure is at the optimal level, and check the circuit for normal operation to prevent potential issues.
- Proper Shutdown Procedure: After completing each work, turn off the power switch on the panel, followed by the main power switch after five minutes, promoting the machine’s longevity and safety.
- Lubrication: Regularly lubricate the machine’s running parts to ensure smooth operation and prevent unnecessary wear and tear.
- Cleanliness: Keep the machine’s surroundings clean and ensure proper heat dissipation to avoid overheating and maintain optimal performance.
- Storage: Store the equipment in a dry and dust-free place. Clean the inside of the cabinet regularly, covering the machine with a cloth during long periods of inactivity to prevent dust accumulation and damage.
- Electrical Safety: Prioritize electrical safety by ensuring proper grounding and using the machine with the specified voltage (220V or 380V). Follow electrical safety guidelines and avoid exposing the machine to water or moisture.
- Operator Protection: Emphasize operator protection by providing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety gloves, goggles, and protective clothing. Operators should be trained in the safe operation of the machine and adhere to safety protocols.
- Machine Placement: Ensure the machine is placed on a stable and level surface, and avoid overcrowding the workspace to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Jamming Prevention: Take precautions to prevent jamming during operation. Regularly inspect and clear any debris or obstructions from the machine to avoid potential accidents or damage.
- Fire Prevention: Avoid flammable materials or liquids near the machine during operation. Ensure proper ventilation to dissipate heat and minimize the risk of fire. Keep fire extinguishing equipment readily available.
- Emergency Procedures: Familiarize operators with emergency procedures, including shutting off power, stopping machine operation, and contacting emergency services if necessary. Display emergency contact information prominently near the machine.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the machine, including electrical components, hydraulic systems, and safety features. Address any identified issues promptly to maintain safe operation.
- Training and Supervision: Ensure that operators receive comprehensive training on the safe operation of the hydraulic high-frequency welding and embossing machine. Provide ongoing supervision and encourage a safety-conscious work environment. Safety should be a top priority for all users of the machine.