Your cart is currently empty!
Heavy Duty Single Needle High Post Bed Sewing Machine (28 Inch)
This is a robust and powerful sewing machine designed for handling thick materials with ease. It features an up and down compound feeding mechanism, an alternate press foot lifting mechanism, and a pneumatic cylinder for pressure foot lifting, making it ideal for sewing a variety of thick material products, including PV and bars bags, car seats, boots, handbags, and more.
- Compound Feeding: The machine employs up and down compound feeding, ensuring that both the top and bottom layers of the material are fed smoothly and evenly. This feature is crucial when working with thick materials.
- Alternate Press Foot Lifting Mechanism: The machine utilizes an alternate press foot lifting mechanism, providing ample space for the top and bottom layers of the product. This spacious operating area allows for flexible and smooth sewing, resulting in uniform and well-finished seams.
- Imported Large Hook: Equipped with an imported large hook and a seam-type stage, the machine offers a capacious operating space. This design enhances sewing flexibility and ensures smooth and uniform stitching.
- Screw-Type Spindle Cover: The machine features a convenient screw-type spindle cover, simplifying the process of exchanging the spindle core when necessary.
|Sewing Speed||800 S.P.M|
|Post Height||700 mm|
|Stitch Length||12 mm|
|Height of Presser Foot||25 mm|
|Operating Space||420 x 650mm|
|Dimensions||1350 x 700 x 1280 mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.