Your cart is currently empty!
Single Needle Post Bed Drop Feed Sewing Machine
This is a versatile and reliable sewing machine designed specifically for stitching shoes, sandals, slippers, handbags, and other similar items. It is an essential tool for shoe makers, leather workers, and bag manufacturers, offering precise stitching and excellent durability.
- Post Bed Design: This sewing machine features a post bed design, allowing for easy maneuverability around curved and irregularly shaped materials. It provides better access and visibility, ensuring accurate stitching even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Single Needle Drop Feed Mechanism: The drop feed mechanism enables smooth and consistent feeding of the fabric, preventing any material slippage during stitching. It ensures precise control and stitch formation, resulting in high-quality finished products.
- Versatile Stitching Options: With adjustable stitch length, the machine provides versatility in stitching options.
|Sewing Speed||2800 S.P.M|
|Needle||DP*5 – Single Needle|
|Height of Presser Foot||11mm|
|Dimensions||650 x 270 x 570mm|
- Regular Cleaning: Remove dust, and fabric remnants from the machine using a soft brush or vacuum. Clean the bobbin case, feed dogs, and needle plate to prevent any build-up that may affect the machine’s performance.
- Lubrication: Apply sewing machine oil to the designated points. Regular lubrication reduces friction, extends the machine’s lifespan, and ensures smooth operation.
- Needle Replacement: Replace the needle regularly, especially when it becomes dull or bent. A sharp needle ensures clean and precise stitching.
- Professional Servicing: Consider taking your sewing machine for professional servicing Periodically. This helps identify any potential issues and ensures optimal performance.
- Power Off: Always turn off the machine and unplug it when not in use, during maintenance, or when changing needles or accessories.
- Needle Handling: Use caution when handling needles, as they are sharp. Avoid placing your fingers near the needle area while the machine is running.
- Workspace Organization: Maintain a clean and organized workspace, free from clutter and potential hazards that could interfere with the machine’s operation.
- Safe Operation: Follow proper threading procedures, adjust the tension correctly, and use appropriate settings for the material being stitched. Keep hands and fingers away from moving parts and the needle area during operation.