Your cart is currently empty!
Footwear Assembling/ Pasting Conveyor (Rod Type)
This is a highly efficient and versatile solution designed for the assembly and pasting of footwear uppers to soles. Equipped with advanced features and temperature control, this conveyor streamlines the assembly process and ensures precise bonding.
"Please note: Actual product/color may vary slightly."
- Automatic Temperature Control: The single layer design comes with automatic temperature controllers, providing consistent and accurate heat for effective bonding.
- Near Infra Red (NIR) Heaters: The inclusion of NIR heaters enables rapid drying of the gluing layer in the vamp and bottom, enhancing production efficiency.
- Speed Control Drive: The conveyor offers flexibility with speed control, allowing you to adjust the conveyor belt’s speed based on different materials, resulting in improved product quality and yield.
- Customizable Length: The conveyor’s oven length can be customized to meet specific needs. Additionally, its easy installation and disassembly make it convenient to use.
- Efficient Hot Air Circulation: The conveyor incorporates a hot air circulation system, which optimizes electric consumption, ensuring energy efficiency during operation.
- Automatic Temperature Control: Each oven section’s temperature is automatically controlled and can be adjusted independently, providing ease of operation.
- Durable Build: The conveyor’s outer appearance is coated with plastic powder, making it wear-resistant, anti-oxidizing, and durable, ensuring long-lasting performance.
|Structure||Mild Steel & Stainless Steel|
|Gear Motor||ABP/ Bharat Bijli/ Crompton|
|Heating Chambers||6 + 8 + 8 Feet (standard)|
|Heater Options||NIR Lamps or Air Heaters|
|Chamber Sizes Available||6, 8, 10, 12 Feet|
|Electrical Fittings||L&T or Schneider|
|Electrical Wirings||Polycab & RR|
|Temperature Controller||Delta/ Multispan/ Alfa|
|Speed Controller||VDF (Delta)|
|Length||44 Feet (can be customized as per requirement)|
|Dimensions||44 x 4 x 3.5 Feet (standard)|
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the conveyor clean and free from debris, dust, and accumulated materials. Regularly inspect and clean the heating chambers and heaters to ensure optimal performance.
- Lubrication: Lubricate moving parts and components as per the manufacturer’s guidelines to prevent friction and ensure smooth operation.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the conveyor for signs of wear, damage, or loose components. Address any issues promptly to avoid potential breakdowns.
- Electrical Connections: Check electrical connections and wires regularly to ensure they are secure and free from damage.
- Heater Calibration: Calibrate the temperature settings of the heaters periodically to maintain accurate and consistent drying.
- Protective Gear: When operating the conveyor, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves and safety goggles to prevent contact with hot surfaces and moving parts.
- Training: Ensure that only trained and authorized personnel operate the conveyor. Provide proper training on its use and safety procedures.
- Emergency Stop: Familiarize all operators with the location and operation of the emergency stop button. In case of any emergency or malfunction, press the stop button immediately.
- Electric Safety: Avoid operating the conveyor with wet hands or in wet conditions. Ensure the power source and electrical connections are in good condition to prevent electric hazards.
- Avoid Overloading: Do not exceed the recommended productivity limit of 1000 pairs per 8 hours to prevent strain on the machine and maintain its efficiency.
- Temperature Precautions: Be cautious of the heated surfaces and NIR heaters, which can reach high temperatures. Avoid direct contact to prevent burns.
- Proper Ventilation: Use the conveyor in a well-ventilated area or install adequate ventilation systems to remove fumes and ensure a safe working environment.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine safety inspections to identify any potential hazards or issues with the conveyor, and take necessary corrective actions.
Can I see a demo of the machine before I buy it?
What is the life of the machine?
What is the warranty period for your machines?