Your cart is currently empty!
- Heel Reshaping: The BS-258 employs electric heating to melt and reshape the glue of deformed heels, resulting in a straight and perfectly formed heel.
- Damp Removal: The heating and cooling process effectively removes dampness, preventing mold growth and preserving the heel’s integrity.
- Customizable Settings: Operators can easily regulate the machine to accommodate different vamp materials, ensuring versatile usage.
- Temperature Control: With the ability to adjust the temperature down to -15℃, the BS-258 delivers exceptional molding results.
|700 x 620 x 1250mm
|1300 x 780 x 1300mm
- Cleaning: Keep the machine clean from dust, debris, and residue. Regularly clean the heating elements, molds, and surfaces that come into contact with adhesive or foam.
- Lubrication: Lubricate moving parts as recommended by the manufacturer to prevent friction and wear. Pay special attention to hinges, joints, and mechanical components.
- Inspect Heating Elements: Periodically inspect the heating elements for signs of damage or wear. Replace any damaged elements promptly to maintain consistent heating.
- Cooling System: Check and clean the cooling system to ensure proper heat dissipation. Overheating can lead to machine malfunctions.
- Operator Training: Properly train all machine operators on safe operating procedures, including startup, operation, and shutdown protocols.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as safety glasses, gloves, and aprons, to prevent injury.
- Ventilation: Ensure the work area is well-ventilated to prevent the buildup of fumes or emissions generated during the heating and cooling processes.
- Machine Inspection: Regularly inspect the machine for any loose or damaged parts. Address any issues promptly and perform repairs as needed.
- Emergency Shutdown: Instruct operators on how to perform an emergency shutdown in case of any unusual incidents or emergencies.
- Power Safety: Disconnect the machine from the power source when performing maintenance, cleaning, or troubleshooting. Lockout/tagout procedures should be followed.
- Temperature Control: Exercise caution when adjusting temperature settings, and avoid extreme temperature changes that could lead to burns or other injuries.
Can I see a demo of the machine before I buy it?
What is the life of the machine?
What is the warranty period for your machines?