Your cart is currently empty!
Automatic Computerized Travel Head Cutting Press
The Automatic Computerized Travel Head Cutting Press is a powerful and precise solution for industries demanding efficient die-cutting processes. With its advanced control systems, safety features, and robust construction, it stands as a reliable asset for businesses focused on quality and productivity.
- Effortless Die Change: The automatic die change system accommodates six cutting dies, simplifying operation and enhancing efficiency.
- Intuitive Control: Utilizing an advanced numeric control system, this press features a user-friendly panel for easy learning and operation.
- Numerical Plotting: Employ the numerical plotting system to precisely set the cutting die’s movement, angle, position, speed, and depth. Additionally, it performs hardware connectivity checks and monitors machine operation.
- Exceptional Speed: Achieve remarkable cutting speeds of 30-40 times per minute, ensuring high productivity and yield.
- Precision Servo Control: The imported servo control system from Taiwan ensures unmatched precision and stable performance.
- Robust Framework: The main machine boasts a gantry framework constructed from high-tensile profile steel, guaranteeing strength and dimensional stability.
- Automatic Lubrication: Critical sliding components are equipped with a central auto-lubrication system, ensuring extended machine life and maintained precision.
- Safety First: The cutting area is equipped with a safety light curtain, prioritizing worker safety during operation.
- Roll Fabric Option: For added versatility, this machine supports roll fabric cutting.
|Dimensions||5000 x 2550 x 2310 mm|
|Computer Box Dimensions||710 x 610 x 1820 mm|
|Cutting Area||1700 x 1600 mm|
|Arm Width||400 x 400 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Force||30T|
|Motor Power||4 HP / 3 KW|
|Servo Motor||2 KW|
- Regularly lubricate sliding connections using the provided auto-lubrication system.
- Inspect and maintain the numerical control and servo systems as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Keep the machine clean and free from debris.
- Schedule periodic inspections for any signs of wear and tear, and address them promptly.
- Always follow safety protocols outlined in the user manual.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when operating the press.
- Ensure the safety light curtain is functioning correctly and unobstructed.
- Avoid reaching into the cutting area while the machine is in operation.
- Disconnect power before conducting maintenance or adjustments.